Here's the first summary:
Sarah and John welcomed their first child, George, in September 2018, exactly 1 year after they got married. Grace joined their family in February 2020. Sarah is a stay-at-home mom. She grows her own vegetables in the garden which she still sells, and she hasn't stopped painting. John is working as a librarian, and is running his own bookstore, Little Black Book. Both Sarah and John hope that one of their children will want to continue what they've started.
Derek the couple moved to a bigger place in Linfort. After the opening of D's Deli in 2019, and Derek's promise to cut back on overseas missions, Dana finally gave in, and they welcomed their first daughter, Ruth, in December 2020.They debated long weather or not to have another child, and eventually welcomed their second daughter, Olivia in November 2027.
After a huge promotion from Derek the couple moved to a bigger place in Linfort.
Neil and Nathalie weren't sure about their relationship in the beginning, seeing Nathalie is 9 years older than Neil. But they eventually went for it. After finding out Nathalie was expecting, Neil moved in pretty quickly, and they got engaged in February 2021. In november that same year their daughter Edith joined the family. In March 2022 Nathalie and Niel got married in small ceremony in the garden. Twins Anna and Austin were born a month early in November 2023.
When they got married, Nathalie changed her name to Burke-Reynolds. Their children however got the name Reynolds.
Neil gave up music to work in the businessworld and hasn't had any regrets since. He's the vice-president of the company at the moment. Nathalie still is the mayor of Linfort.
Eliot, moved out around the same time Neil moved in. He wanted to give the 2 of them some space. He moved to Arvana to live with his girlfriend Amber. Amber and Eliot got married in July 2023. Their son, Samuel was born in December 2024, and they are expecting their 2nd child in March 2028.
After getting away just barely one too many times, Eliot finally decided to say goobye to the life of crime, and started working at the bottom of the line as a sports agent.
Ella and Graham got married in March 2019, only a few weeks after they found out they were expecting their first child. Cynthia joined their family in October the same year. In March 2022 Nathan was welcommed into their little family, and 2 years later Susan was born. Both Graham and Ella want a big family, but they were surprised when only 15 months after Susan was born, Keira was born.
Graham is selling growing vegetables and is selling the produce at Norwood Market. Ella took some time off to look after their fastly growing family, but is looking forward to start working again.
Kimberly and Malcolm wanted their wedding to be something intimate, and so they went to the Isle of Laïa to get married. They came back home with a little surprise, and 9 months later, in January 2021, their daughter Mila was born. Their second daughter, Avery, was born in May 2023.
Malcolm opened his toystore, Toy Soldier, and the shop is doing great. Kimberly was able to lounch her own label and is looking forward to opening her first clothingstore in Linfort.
- Don't mind the "zzz's" please. Apparently it's a desease in Linfort. Some sims have it follow them all the time, and I don't seem to be able to get rid of it. I even dowloaded a mod for the "zzz's" not to show up when they are sleeping, but so far it wasn't succesfull for the sims who already have it. I'm still trying different things.
- I've debated weather or not to let Sarah and John have any more children, but eventually didn't give in, seeing their age. I might change my mind in the future though.
- My originale name for Grace was Charlot, but with an older bother names George I would have following the British royals, and so it became Grace.
- Derek and Dana eventually started trying for a baby, and so Ruth was born. It took them some time to try again after that. I even thought to let them have just 1 kid, but eventually they tried again and so Olivia was born.
- Neil and Nathalie wasn't something I had planned for, but they have 3 bolts, so what could I do. I do see Nathalie beeing a little bit apprehencive to act on her feelings towards a younger man, I'm glad I let them though. They both have an IFS of 2 and I was more than willing to let them have 2 kids, but than they had twins! The first ones in Linfort!
- I never planned for Eliot to stay in the criminal career track. I didn't think he'd stick with Amber either, but I'm kind of glad he did, and I'm very much looking forward to their new baby!
- I have to admit I wanted to Graham and Ella to have 3 kids, and than Keira was born because I forgot to put both of them back in birth control after Susan was born! And now I'll just let them decide if they are going to have any more children. Graham's IFS is 7 and Ella's 6, so I don't think they are going to stop trying though, seeing their age I don't if they're going to be succesfull every time.
- Malcolm and Kimberly on the other hand are done with children, at least for now. Kimberly wants 3, but Malcolm only 2. As for now neither has rolled the want for another child nor have they tried for another!