Monday, January 9, 2017

Bradley - April 2017

Next update

The Bradley Family
Louisa is 31 and Meghan is 29
(Sarah Wilson is 33 and Mitchell Roberts is 30)
Narreted by Meghan

When I first decided to follow my dream and open up a flower shop I have to admit I had my doubts. More than once I thought about just selling the shop again and buying a house like Louisa did.
But the shop is actually going great. I have a decent amount of customers daily, and even though I'm still having trouble with the cash register, they don't seem to mind waiting.
I never thought about doing flowers for events. I was more than happy creating and selling bouquets, flowers and plants. But then Sarah Wilson stopped by.
She's getting married later this year, and she asked if I would be interested in doing the flower-arrangings. And with that I've expanded my business when I'm not even open for a year.
Louisa's days are quite different from mine. She works late, and so she doesn't get up before 11AM.
She doesn't have much time when she gets up before she has to leave for work, but she likes to spend that time with Daisy.
Louis's happy working at the restaurant for now, but she dreams of opening her own restaurant one day, and so she's experiment with recipes a lot.
Since our workschedules are almost the complete opposite, we don't get to spend much time together. But on her days off Louisa insists on making breakfast and eating it together.
We try to go out regularly as well. I'm not much of a dancer, but Louisa loves it! She meets all kinds of people like that.
One of those people is Dimitri Keller. He's an automechanic who lives in Arvana, and he and Louisa got talking, and found out they have some things in common.
I'm more the kind of girl to sit at the bar and watch other people do their thing. Apparenlty Mitchell Roberts is the same. 
We started talking, and didn't stop untill we decided it was time to go home.
Louisa and I decided to invite the boys over for a barbeque. Louisa really doesn't mind cooking for company.
We had a great afternoon in really nice company.

Notes:
  • First of all I want to wish you guys all the best for 2017, my everything you dream off come true!
  • So finally an update! I have so much update that need to written, that I think I have update untill april, I just need to write them! I've made a schedule of when they need to come out, and now I'm hoping I can keep up with it.
  • I really like playing the Bradley-sisters. And I love that Meghan and Mitchell like each other. I think they have 2 bolts, and I hope they take things further, because I like them together.
  • Louisa and Dimitri are a nice couple as well, I'm looking forward to playing them again next time. Dimitri is a NPC who I prented to be living in Arvana, he's not a playable NPC (yet).
  • The flower shop was a lot of fun to play. I wasn't sure about which sister would open up their business first, but I'm gald I decided it would be Meghan.

2 comments:

  1. A great 2017 for you and your loved ones, too!

    This was a nice update, so positive and promising good things for the future of the sisters.
    I am still early into another round in my all-Maxis-made 'hood, and there seems to be no end of households with the family name Capp to play right now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A belated happy new year to you too, Tanja!

    Mitchell and Dimitri both seem like promising romantic prospects for the girls! I look forward to learning more about them and watching the relationships (hopefully) develop. Maybe Meghan will have some more wedding arrangements to design soon enough. ;)

    ReplyDelete